50 Fowler Street, CLAREMONT MEADOWS
Tucked away in a quiet corner, this modern townhouse presents great opportunity for all buyers to secure a great property within the ever growing suburb of Claremont Meadows.
This large family home offers three good sized bedrooms. The main bedroom offers total seclusion with its own ensuite, walk-in robe, and private balcony overlooking the yard. The second and third bedrooms both contain built in robes with the large main bathroom upstairs with a powder room and third toilet downstairs for peace of mind.
The huge open kitchen was designed with ease and efficiency in mind with gas top cooking and plenty of storage space. Bring the indoors outdoors with four double doors opening up from the living and dining to the secure gardens and alfresco area. With parking space for two cars and wraparound gardens there is plenty of room for the growing family.
This beautifully presented townhouse is conveniently located moments from the newly constructed On/Off ramp to the M4, quality schools, Western Sydney University and TAFE facilities, train station and public transport, and Nepean Hospital.
With the ability to achieve a rental income of approximately $450-$470 per week or as the perfect family home this is an opportunity you don't want to miss.
- 3 good-sized bedrooms; 2 with built-in wardrobes and walk-in robe and ensuite to main
- Modern main bathroom and powder room downstairs
- Open plan kitchen, living and dining area
- Large alfresco
- Study nook upstairs
- Massive internal laundry
- 1 car carport and space for second car
- Ducted air conditioning throughout
- Achieve a rental income of approximately $450-$470 per week
- Located moments from Nepean Hospital, Western Sydney University and TAFE and public transport, and the newly constructed On/Off ramp to the M4
Contact Bradley Millevoi on 0402 209 983 or email@example.com for a Contract of Sale or to arrange an inspection today!
Other features: Built-In Wardrobes,Close to Schools,Close to Transport,Garden,Secure Parking
Location maps are provided by Google Maps. Elders accepts no responsibility for the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of the information displayed