4/7 Bringelly Road, KINGSWOOD
Immaculately Presented Property in Central Location
This renovated townhouse presents great opportunity for all buyers to secure a great property within the fast growing Penrith CBD.
This wonderful property boasts three good sized bedrooms, two with built in wardrobes and split system air conditioning. Main bedroom has its own ensuite and its own private balcony.
The well presented kitchen, which has plenty of storage, is finished off nicely with gas top cooking and stainless steel appliances. The open plan living and dining area leads out to its very own private deck and alfresco.
The over-sized 1 car lock up garage can be accessed internally with ample secure parking within the complex for guests.
This beautifully presented townhouse is conveniently located moments from Nepean Hospital, quality schools, Western Sydney University and TAFE facilities, local shops, train station and public transport.
With a current tenant paying $400 per week, this is an opportunity not to be missed.
- 3 good-sized bedrooms, 2 with built-ins and split system air conditioning
- Renovated bathroom and ensuite
- Open plan living and dining area
- Quality carpet and 600x600mm tiles throughout the property
- Good-sized internal laundry with third toilet downstairs
- Over-sized 1 car lock-up garage with internal access
- Split system air-conditioning
- Private alfresco
- Quality tenant willing to stay on paying $400 per week
- Located moments from Nepean Hospital, Western Sydney University and transport
- Security alarm system
For further information or to request a copy of the contract, please contact Joey Lustri on 0431 745 664 or Bradley Millevoi on 0402 209 983.
Other features: Built-In Wardrobes,Close to Schools,Close to Shops,Close to Transport,Secure Parking
Location maps are provided by Google Maps. Elders accepts no responsibility for the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of the information displayed