As a Principal, alongside his wife Kylie, Damian manages the Elders Penrith and Wallacia teams as well as looking after a wide range of clients.
Damian has a long term commitment to the Penrith area as he continues to live, raise a family, work, play and own businesses in the Region.
Having founded his real estate career in Wallacia, Damian has over 20 years of experience specialising in and around the greater Penrith region. He has extensive knowledge and accomplishments in land subdivisions, multi storey projects, development sites, residential homes and units as well as rural sales.
Elders group recognise Damian as one of Australia’s top 20 agents and he has won
· Elite Agent 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2019
Along with winning:
- No. 5 Principal National 2019
- No. 3 Top business Owners 2019
- Winner of the 2019 Local Business Awards for Best Real Estate Agency
- No. 2 Principal National 2018
- No. 1 Principal NSW/ACT 2018
- No. 5 Principal National 2017
- No. 7 Principal NSW/ACT 2017
- Winner of the 2015 Local Business Awards for Best Real Estate Agency Penrith
- No.3 Principal National 2016
- No.2 Principal NSW/ACT 2016
Damian is passionate about real estate and enjoys working with his team to exceed his client’s expectations. He offers his highly developed communication and negotiation skills along with his capacity to encourage and inspire others, which achieves outstanding results and repeat referral business.
He puts his extraordinary referral business down to the fact that communication is all that matters. He believes that buyers and sellers are hungry for the truth; it is our duty to share it with them. “If you communicate well with your customers and clients then it is impossible to have a poor result for them”.